Saturday, September 17, 2022

NoT A LoT iS

going on in the cubbyhole ATM... I think my MoJo is still on holidays... 
AnD finishing the "challenge" piece was taking up any energy I had... 
BuT it's now finished...👍 so I'll show pics after the exhibition.
However... 
I did manage to make a few BooK BaGs for a shelter I support. 
I added some colouring in books & pencils for the little ones to enjoy. 
They're quick & easy to make & all  7 will be donated shortly.

I caught up with my light blue "cats" for RSC 2022... found HeRe.
I only have 1 more row to add...

And I also finished ONE of my two quilt blocks for a group charity quilt. 
The pattern was donated, so we all chose a block or two to work on.
Here is my first one completed...
<> <> <> <> <>

7 comments:

Lin said...

For someone with no mojo you seem to have accomplished a lot! xx

Maria said...

I agree with Lin. You did well for someone who lost their mojo.👍

Susie H said...

It may not seem much to you but it sure seems like you managed to squeeze in some good sewing time. Welcome back!?!? Hahaha!

Arish said...

Preciosas bolsas y bonitos proyectos. BESICOS.

Fiona said...

yiu did well with mojo on holiday! I love those circles in the block
Hugz

kiwikid said...

You have done a lot Cheryll, great bags and wonderful blocks.

Michelle Ridgway said...

It will find its way home x Lovely projects just the same xxx