Tuesday, January 31, 2023

OPAM (no more) & Sign Up

 As it's the end of the month... it's my Monthly Roundup... or MR for short.
Kris isn't continuing OPAM this year... so sorry to hear this news Kris, but 
THANK YOU for all the past accounting you've done.
I'll keep my monthly post going for my records...
This month I had 3 finishes...

AND...
It's time to sign up for FNwF 
It's on again this week, Friday Feb 3rd.
Simply add your link below...

It's always FuN stitching with others...
So I'll see you then...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

11 comments:

Jeanette said...

Looking forward to joining in on Friday. Sadly Kris isn't doing OPAM this year.

Jeanna said...

Your January finishes are very nice! The horse quilt is stunning! Thank you for hosting FNwF, I look forward to participating!

chrisknits said...

Oh my, that Giraffe quilt is adorable!!! And the box is intriguing.

Lin said...

Thank you Cheryll. Nice finishes. xx

Fiona said...

3 lovely finishes..... see you Friday...x
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Where did January go????????? I was surprised to see the post about being FNwF again. See you all "there".

Maria said...

Three lovely finishes.
look forward to some stitching with you and friends on Friday.

Susan said...

I didn't realize it was a giraffe, but I loved it anyway. =)

Susan said...

I think your monthly post is a great idea - see you Friday!

kiwikid said...

Wonderful finishes, great to keep a record of what you ave done.
See you Friday night.

Radka said...

See all you tomorrow, it has been a while, looking forward to it.