Friday, February 17, 2023

DoNaTioNs

I received a small box of donated fabrics via our Guild. 
It contained different coloured Fat 1/4s... but included a LoT of  green .
I organised a "sewing" day at our Guild, demonstrating the making of "chop stick" blocks, so I decided to use the greens to make an "ideas" flimsy.
The members could create their own quilt or make community quilt blocks.


It needs a really gOOd pressing... BuT it helped with ideas for stick placement.
I'll turn the "green flimsy" into a quilt when I get the chance.

<> <> <> <> <>

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Great idea and the green quilt has come together so well...
Hugz

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

That's a really fun quilt idea.
I do love a green quilt :)

Susan said...

Great idea to use the bits - looks easy enough for all.

Maria said...

The green chop sticks blocks have turned into a great flimsy'

Karen S said...

Great way to use the fabrics. The chopsticks add a lot of interest to the design.

Lin said...

Great use of those lovely fabrics. xx

loulee said...

What a great quilt top.

Arish said...

Queda muy bien, el verde es mi color favorito. BESICOS.