Thursday, February 16, 2023

CaTcHinG UP

I was running behind schedule on my SAHRR, so I caught up yesterday.
Round 3 was Hour Glass  (well my interpretation of this block 😉)
& I used up a few donated HST. These blocks were just to break up the corners.
As you can tell from the border, I'm really trying to use up my scraps too 
This round was brought to us by:  chrisknitssews... found HeRe...


Round 4 was Flying Geese... brought to us by: Anja Quilts found HeRe.
I only added the "geese" at the bottom this round.
Once again... using scraps... together with previously made FG.


<> <> <> <> <>

12 comments:

Jeanna said...

Very nice flying geese. I really like the colors.

Janice said...

Your interpretation is looking great. It’s nice to see that you are thinking outside the square.

Fiona said...

Its looking great... excellent way to use up scraps too...
Hugz

Bernie Kringel said...

Yahoo for using up scraps! For some reason I am procrastinating on getting started with the flying geese. I think they are not really my favorite block. Better just get it done!

piecefulwendy said...

You have very companionable scraps! They work so well with your quilt, and how fun is that?!

Maria said...

Growing beautifully… so good to use up scraps…

Lin said...

This is growing nicely - lovely flying geese. xx

Pink Rose said...

Beautiful Chez 🌹🤍🌹

Karen S said...

Such a great way to use up scraps.

Claire said...

Rarely are my scraps so well color coordinated! The muted colors and piano Keys border are working nicely. Will this project empty your scrap basket?

Janie @IsabellasWhimsy said...

How very, very fun! Can't wait to see more!
Janie

The Joyful Quilter said...

Scraps and leftover blocks make THE BEST quilts!!