Friday, March 31, 2023

My WeeK...

after returning from retreat... 
I needed to tidy up my cubbyhole, so I set about re-organising projects.

I quilted another " sampler " block using a circle & a straight line ruler.
It needs a good press & trimming... but I'm HaPPy with the design outcome.

Another block for "Fancy Forest" tummy time quilt was assembled.
This "ringtail possum" was taken from "Delightful Desert" by Elizabeth Hartman.
Only 2 blocks to go... BuT Master Tyler needs it so I better get a wriggle on...😉😜

I worked on my "circles" quilt & as I was HaPPy with the layout of one section, 
I started to attach them & then appliqué them down.
AnD FiNaLLy... 
the Monthly Roundup of finishes for March 
total... 9

4 comments:

Fiona said...

what a great range of projects you have, loving young Tyler's quilt and your quilted block is great... you are being adventurous in the quilting and design....
Hugz

Susie H said...

Great job, Cheryll! Love all the critters your making for the Tummy Quilt and I really love your Sticks quilts!

Karen S said...

I do like that ring tailed possum. So many lovely animals in this one.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

You've been a busy lady. Lots of finishes this month. I love your circles project. I'm a sucker for circles on quilts.
Enjoy your Sunday :)