Sunday, March 26, 2023

Recent ReTReAT

Although this time our numbers were small we still had lots of laughs, stories to share, delicious food to enjoy & a drink or two - to support the local wineries- AnD... we even did some sewing as well...๐Ÿ˜‹

A few pics of the projects that my friends worked on...

And the "charity" projects I had on my table to quilt...bind... & label...

My finished SAHRR...

And previously stitched blocks sewn into a flimsy...

I'm really happy with my three "finishes" & my cubbyhole is a little less cramped too...  with another flimsy finish as well. 
I also started my "circles" quilt... but more on this one later...
As always, Wyee was another very enjoyable & rewarding retreat...๐Ÿงต✂

13 comments:

ButterZ said...

Sounds like a very productive retreat too. Nice quilts

loulee said...

Looks like a great retreat.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Looks like a fabulous time at your retreat. Love that cat quilt your friend is holding up. Soooo cute!

Raewyn said...

Fabulous! It sounds like it really was a fun time - and you all seemed to get plenty done, as well!

Deb said...

You may have had a small group but loads of fabulous accomplishments!

Michelle Ridgway said...

What fun! Lovely show and tell from you all. Looks like you all stitched up a storm! Thanks for sharing xx

Karen's Korner said...

What a productive retreat for all. Well done ladies.

Fiona said...

sounds like a great time and what a productive group.... I love all the versions of chopsticks...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Well done on the finishes, you all had a productive time away.

Susie H said...

Fabulous job, Cheryll! Thr4ee finished and a flimsy? Well done, my friend! The retreat picture just goes to prove that retreats are THE BEST!

Jeanna said...

Looks like a lot of fun was had and productive as well. It's so very important to support the local wineries!

Karen S said...

Looks like you have a lot of very creative and productive people in your group. Well done on the finishes.

Chookyblue...... said...

Lots of great project at retreat..... Glad you had a great time away......