Sunday, October 15, 2023

CaTCHinG Up

I arrived back home again but... it's was only for just two days... 
HoWEVeR... just before I went on holidays I managed to finish three items. 
#1...  A Stocking for my newest grandson for his home...
#2...  A Sack for all his gifts from Santa.
#3... Another stocking for him which will hang with MY collection of Grandies stockings.


Tomorrow... I'm off to my twice a year Retreat at Wyee for 4 days. I just managed to pack a few projects into a bag... grab some clean clothes & off I go again with my car packed... ready for lots of laughter, chatting & heaps of sewing.
It's always FuN meeting up with these ladies & 
I try not to miss it for anything.

* * * * *


8 comments:

Maria said...

Fantastic Christmas stockings and bag.
Lucky you got back in time to join in for the retreat.Have loads of fun.
I’m also off in 4 more sleeps to a retreat….

Lin said...

Great finishes for Tyler - love the sack! Have fun and hope you get some sewing done too. xx

Helenchaffin said...

Beautiful stocking & Christmas bag for your grandson

Fiona said...

love the Christamas stockings/bags...

Hugz

loulee said...

Cute stockings and gift bags.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stockings and bags.
Enjoy the retreat.

Karen S said...

A great collection of finishes.
Enjoy your retreat.

Jenny said...

I love all of the Christmas sewing .I haven’t touched base for a while but I can see you’ve been very busy