Wednesday, October 4, 2023

It's OcToBeR

so that means a evening sewing with friends... BuT unfortunately I'll be away AGAIN...                                      I'll be thinking of you all though & I  hope you have a wonderful night.    See you all in two weeks...                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Simply add your blog address to the link below...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

On a mission.

Raewyn said...

Enjoy your time away...Yaay I finally signed up!

Lin said...

Thanks Cheryll - enjoy your trip. xx

Maria said...

Enjoy your break.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Have fun....I have a planner now so that I do not forget FNWFs! Thank you so much for hosting this.