Monday, February 19, 2024

HaPPy VaLenTiNeS DaY To Me...

 WoW... how lucky am I... 
I said "Flowers" would be nice... 😘💏... instead I received TEENA.
On this special day I took possession of a HQ Simply Sixteen long arm quilting machine on a little foot frame with a little buddy kit added. 
It also has some "other" wonderful additions so I'm in heaven.
I know its NoT as big as some machines some of you have... BuT space was my consideration... & this is PeRFeCT for me & my cubbyhole.
I quilted my first quilt this weekend after PLaYinG for a few days.
It was a simple scrap "quilt as you go" (yes pieced on long arm too)... 
using an electronic Channel Lock accessory... so nice & easy.
I quilted a few leaves on the "flower" fabric for some practise as well.
I leaned a LOT... with heaps more to go I'm sure... but mostly it was FuN...

* * * * *

8 comments:

Maria said...

How wonderful . You’ll have hours of fun and learning.

Karen's Korner said...

I am sure that you and "Teena" will spend many a happy hour together.

Susan said...

Whoo Hoo !!! Off you go - much better than flowers.

ButterZ said...

That’s great. What size quilts will it do.

Fiona said...

Thats fabulous, there will be no stopping you now!
Hugz

Karen S said...

This is very exciting. I can see you playing for hours as you discover all that this machine can do.Have a great time.

Jenny said...

How wonderful. Im sure you will be an expert soon

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG Cheryl that's wonderful...... Have fun playing in your cubby hole.......