Thursday, August 1, 2024

AuGuST FNwF

 Please join in this Friday (tomorrow) for our monthly get together...
I'm away ATM so won't be joining you all, BuT I hope you can sign up so other crafters can visit you to see what you got up to at FNwF.
EnJoY  FNwF...  by using your blog address here OR on Facebook... search FNwF

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Always a fun night to sew along….
Happy holidays Cheryll.

Narelle said...

My crochet hook is at the ready while watching some Olympics.

Jeanna said...

I'll be a bit behind everyone but I look forward to joining! Thank you for hosting.

Susie H said...

Should be a great evening to watch Olympics and sew with friends!