Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Back in The CubbyHole

 I returned home & eventually found my way into the sewing room again... albeit after catching up on various household chores.
The first project I worked on was cutting & then sewing a few QAYG blocks...
 AND guess what ? 

it's now time to sign up for Friday Night with Friends for September...
You're all invited to get together on Friday Sept 6th... for a night of stitching.
What will YoU be working on?
I know I have a lot to catch up on so I will choose something tomorrow...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

Karen S said...

A good start. Love the greens.

Maria said...

It’s nice to be after you great trip away…
Always enjoy our sewing nights. Will work on #7 challenge…..

Lin said...

Hope you had a great trip. xx

Jeanna said...

I imagine you are happy to be back in your cubbyhole, Cheryll. I'm not sure I can join this month's FnWF but I will most definitely visit the links to see what everyone gets up to.