Friday, May 17, 2019

MaKinG PRoGreSS

I've had some applique LeTTeRs ready for some time... but thought NoW was the time to actually FiNiSH them... so this is what I'll be working on today... & planned to continue working on at FNSI... but Wendy has postponed FNSI to next Friday, May 24th.
I guess I'll just have to play upstairs in the cubbyhole all by myself tonight... wink wink.

The letters measure 8 x 10 inch & are added to 10 x 12 inch canvas frames once completely stitched.
So far...  I have the letter A stapled to canvas...while the R is ready to go on & all the other letters are on the table waiting for the double frame to be stitched... with one still to be appliqued.

Wish me luck... as I need the room in my cubbyhole.


See you all next week... at the rescheduled FNSI...
Hope you feel well quickly Wendy.

* * * * *

4 comments:

Karen S said...

This looks like an interesting idea. Definitely something different.

Maria said...

I'm also in my Cave organising my BLooM blocks .....sew you not alone LOL.

Lin said...

These look great - hope you are having fun. xx

Susie H said...

I picked out the fabrics, now I need to start cutting it up into a clam shell border for a UFO. Ditto what Maria said -- sew you are not alone! 😉