Saturday, September 4, 2021

At FNwF...

 It was wonderful having you over to sew along with me last night...
well it felt like we were all together at least... 
so now I look forward to visiting your blog over the weekend.
Yesterday... 
I layered the "Bricks" flimsy that was completed late August- shown HeRe...
which at the time was going back to the guild for some other member to quilt
but not knowing when Guild will start up again, I decided to do the quilting too.
So at FNwF... a simple line & lollipop swirl pattern was FMQ.
I trimmed all the edges so it's ready for the next step...
I'm still to shop for matching binding fabric... but it's one step closer to a finish.

<> <> <> <> <>

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love your bricks quilt. I wanted to join in but i was up at the hospital having some surgery on my hand. :(. Hugs, xx

Karen's Korner said...

Some nice "bricklaying" there as well as quilting.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

You had a productive FNwF getting your brick quilt all quilted. Looks great.

ButterZ said...

Every step closer to a finish is a great one. Love the colours.

Janice said...

Good on you for taking on the quilting as well. It looks great.

Maria said...

You did get a lot done for the quilt Cheryll

Fiona said...

The quilt is lovely and I love the lollipop quilting...
Hugz

Susie H said...

What a pretty quilt. I think your lollipop quilting was the perfect touch as well!