Wednesday, September 15, 2021

THiS-n-THaT...

Over 3 days last weekend, I "virtually" spent quite a few hours with lovely, talented, interesting & funny FRienDs... although we should have been at our retreat... this was the next best thing.👌😀
Thank you ladies for helping me cope with Covid lockdown.

I completed a CRaZY STaR block in RSC2021 September's colour of ORanGe ...

And another block in ReD...
<> <> <> <> <>

A few Scottie Dogs were added to the design wall too...
I quilted the first block to trial if I could draw/stitch a "bone" design...
I'm very happy with my drawing ability 😀😜... & I'm very thankful for
having enough colourful backing fabric in my stash bucket to finish it.
<> <> <> <> <>

I also worked on BLuE BoY again this week... row 4 completed.✅
This final row is prepared, so it's sitting patiently waiting it's turn...👍

Linked to: RSC2019  & Oh Scrap

10 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your crazy stars look like fun. I love those bright colours in amoung the black and white.

Vireya said...

The crazy stars are great! Is that a pattern or your own invention?

Too bad about missing the retreat, but it sounds like you still managed some good times virtually.

Karen's Korner said...

Gorgeous star blocks and the cutest scotty dogs. Love the bone quilting.

Maria said...

Great Star blocks , cute Scotties and nice BONE ðŸĶī quilting…..
Boy Blue’s coming along ….

simplestitches said...

love those crazy stars! and the scottie dogs are so cute...great quilting

Fiona said...

I love those crazy blocks.... I have been looking online for them... where did you get yours? Scotty dogs are so sweet.... and I totally love thsoe blocks
Hugz

Janice said...

You did well to get so much done. Adding the coloured star to the blocks is so effective and your quilted bones work perfect.

quiltingbydawn said...

I like your black and white background fabrics with your bright stars! The Scottie dogs are adorable and love the bone quilting!

marina said...

Your crazy stars look amazing! love your scotty dogs too, they are very cute.

Susie H said...

That bone in the quilting was the perfect motif. Nicely done too, I might add!